Home raised. Home loved. "The proof is in the puppy!" ™
Five Year Genetic Health Guarantee
Hello Schnauzer Puppy is producing third and fourth generation puppies from our own healthy lines. We are confident in the decisions we have made when selecting top quality males and females for our breeding program. Because of this, we are now extending our genetic health guarantee to five years without any requirement for you to purchase or supplement with vitamins.
Our Breeding Philosophy. Our Practices. Our Passion for Quality.
A Hello Schnauzer Puppy is a puppy for the discerning buyer. Individuals choosing our puppies have done their homework. They have searched for days or maybe even months for a new Schnauzer puppy. When they find our program, they know they can stop searching. Our puppy owners are willing to pay a little more because they know they are getting a lot more with a Hello Schnauzer Puppy. Please continue reading to get a better idea of the quality care behind every single Hello Schnauzer Puppy.
- We are not a kennel. All of our dogs and puppies live in our home in a super clean environment. They are a part of the family. We even have an air filtration system in the room (family room) with our puppies for added protection from microscopic organisms and viruses.
- Our puppies come with a five year health guarantee and two vet checks before placement.
- Puppies are sold with an agreement to spay/neuter. I rarely sell breeding rights. There are enough unwanted puppies in shelters and I do not want to add to that number. My goal is to produce top quality healthy pets with sweet dispositions to be placed in "forever" homes with loving families.
- We are a non-smoking home. My puppies are not exposed to the health hazards of second hand smoke.
- I feed premium GMO free and grain free dog food. I supplement their diet with organic green "smoothies" and fresh fruit and veggies.
- Testimonials available from previous buyers. One of the top Orthopedic veterinarians in our region is a proud and happy owner of a Hello Schnauzer Puppy.
- Recommendations from our veterinarian, Dr. Gilbert Griffith and his staff.
- Our expecting moms receive prenatal vitamins. They are walked 3-5 times a week to keep them in good shape in an effort to make their labor as easy as possible.
- For the first week or two after our moms have given birth they are fed a special diet of home cooked meals.
- We do not continuously breed our females. Our breeding protocol is two litters in a row if all goes well with the first breeding. After the second litter, our dams are not bred for a year. During that year off, they are spoiled rotten. They get top priority when going on outings such as Art gallery openings; sunset walks on the levee and outside music events. At times our females are only bred once a year because I actually try to have a life outside of the Schnauzers!
- We never, ever breed on the first cycle.
- All AKC registered purebred Miniature Schnauzers with well researched pedigrees. Selective and intelligent pairings--no inbreeding in any of my litters.
- You can see both the dam and sire of your puppy when you come over for a visit. You can view our pedigrees too. We are an "open book" because we are so proud of our dogs and happily show our "fur family" to prospective buyers.
- All of our Schnauzers have sweet, friendly dispositions. They are people oriented and you won't find a bad temperament in any of our breeding crew.
- Hello Schnauzer puppies come to you up to date on vaccines and worming.
- Tails are docked and dew claws are removed by my vet. I do not crop ears. That decision should be made by you and your veterinarian. Ear cropping should only be done by a veterinarian and at the appropriate age of 12-16 weeks.
- Puppies are given a final vet check a few days before going to their new homes. It includes a fecal flotation--the test for internal parasites. We have never sent out a wormy puppy-Yuk! Our dams are parasite free, therefore our puppies are parasite free. This final vet check assures that you will be saying "hello" to both a happy and a healthy puppy.
Copyright Hello Schnauzer Puppy 2017
- Most importantly, I am available 24/7 for the life of your puppy to assist you, if ever needed. And of course, your new "fur baby" will come pre-spoiled and pre-loved.
I am happy to work with anyone wanting a puppy with a natural tail. Since tails are docked at approximately 3-5 days of age, I need to know ahead of time if you want a "tail on" puppy, and puppy will have to be paid in full before the litter has their tails docked.
We have puppies living with very satisfied owners in New York, Washington D.C., Maryland; Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Ohio, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
We also have puppies living in Canada!
PayPal deposits accepted, buyer pays 4% fee.
Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits cannot be transferred to another individual. A deposit represents your commitment to a Hello Schnauzer Puppy.
I do not sell to puppy mills; puppy brokers; pet stores or large scale breeders. Breeder reserves the right to first choice of any litter for personal breeding program. I reserve the right to refuse sale of any puppy to anyone for any reason.
ALL of our dogs are AKC registered ONLY! We do not breed "designer dogs."